Dallas Holdings is an entity set up to acquire and open new businesses in the Coffee & QSR space, which are aligned to our same cultural values, ethics and sustainable practices.
The company was set up following the sale of a large leading food, convenience and fuel retailer, in order to move away from fossil fuels. With global experience in operating, acquiring and new build of sites.
Through our previous activities we have ran award winning businesses with revenues exceeding £250m+ / $350m + and international activities having been featured in both the Sunday Times Top Track and Fast Track lists on multiple occasions.
Dallas aims to build a global network of long term sustainable locations focused on our customers and our valued teams.
Our team has a vast array of experience in a number of other sectors including Technology, Healthcare, Property and Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, which will be a key part of our roadside activities.
MORE ABOUT US
• A passion for people and building diverse teams, recognised over 35 years
• Diversity and Sustainability a key part of our culture and mantra
• Multiple brand, location and geographical experience
• Growth track record
• National and International reach
• Innovation and entrepreneurship with proven strong governance and delivery
Our Mission is to satisfy our customers needs at all times, whether on foot or in the car, which will always encompass vehicle charging facilities.
We strive to provide a great working environment for our teams leading through diversity and equality.
Sustainability and the climate are key factors in our decision making from day to day decisions, to strategic decisions of brands we partner, our investments and property partners we choose to work with.
Our Values are to:
· Encourage and support team member
· Lead in sustainable practices and supply chain
· Unequivocal equality, diversity & mutual respect for everyone
· Maintain world class HSSE